Wednesday, January 11, 2017 (12:00 PM)
2nd ASU Learning Innovation Showcase
January 11, 2017
The 2nd ASU Learning Innovation Showcase took place on January 11th, 2017, hosted by Knowledge Enterprise Development (OKED) and the Institute for the Science of Teaching and Learning (ISTL). Faculty generate and research innovative ideas in teaching and learning as part of the interdisciplinary environment at ASU. This event brought them together to showcase the best in teaching and learning, to collaborate with colleagues, and to make new connections.
In addition to individual presentations, the following labs and centers participated as supporting co-sponsors for the event:
- ASU Library
- Center for the Art and Science of Teaching
- Center for Education Through eXploration
- Center for Games and Impact - Division of Educational Leadership and Innovation
- Institute for Humanities Research
ISTL labs that also presented were:
- Science of Learning and Educational Technology Lab (SoLET)
- Learning and Cognition Lab (LCL)
- Designing Equitable Learning, Teaching, and Assessments (DELTA)
- ASU Advanced Distributed Learning Partnership Lab (ADL)
- College Research and Evaluation Services Team (CREST)
Faculty and staff throughout the university, as well as community members, were invited to attend and view the demonstrations.
The event was held in the Memorial Union Ventana Ballroom on January 11th, from Noon - 3:30 p.m.